Volunteer for the Film Festival!
Our volunteers are the lifeblood of the Festival. Their hard work, passion, and dedication are what make the Festival run smoothly and efficiently.
Volunteers will be able to connect and network with fellow enthusiasts in Asian Pacific American issues and media as well as gain experience of working at a film festival. Other volunteer rewards may include free screening vouchers and Visual Communication memberships.
This year, we have volunteer opportunities for:
- Pre-Festival (March-May): Street Team Promotions, Pre-Production Operations, and Quality Check
- Festival Operations (Festival Week): Community Outreach, Photography/ Videography, Special Events Set-up for Opening and Closing Night, Theater Operations, Translations, and much more!
Volunteer Benefits Include:
- Meeting film industry professionals and artists, Asian Pacific American community members, and fellow film enthusiasts
- An official festival volunteer shirt
- Vouchers for Festival screenings (1 voucher every shift)
- And more!
To find out more details on volunteer opportunities and benefits, click here!
We welcome anyone to come volunteer with us, so please spread the word to friends and family. It is truly an incredible experience to be part of a team that uplifts and celebrates Asian Pacific American content creators and innovators.
If you have any other questions, please email our Festival Volunteer Coordinator, Farrah Su, at [email protected].
We look forward to having you on our team!